Not marketing yet And the position

New forum site for read and write the discussion
jabink123bd

Not marketing yet And the position

Post by jabink123bd »

Has it become more difficult from the point of view of control from above?
The state is scaring us - it is introducing various methods such as the law on bloggers and the introduction of online cash registers. On the one hand, this all looks and sounds very scary, especially since no one yet understands how it works. On the other hand, we do not yet see any specific measures.

Is marketing necessary for the project?
If we are talking specifically about a project, if we want to make money from it, then there will be marketing in any case, because it begins with studying the target audience.

If we study the target audience, this is already marketing. If you come up with your own service, this is also marketing.

The position “now I’ll make UK Phone Number money somehow” is “now I will become a coach, I will conduct coaching sessions, I will have these coaching programs” is marketing, because we are already building a line of services.

What are the most common problems that microbusinesses encounter in the field of promotion?
Now there is a lot of background information about how you can progress in general. And entrepreneurs form a certain idea that they need to advance in all these ways at once.

Many of those who come to me for trainings and consultations are very happy when they learn that you don’t have to do everything at once, but you can start with one thing and that one thing may be enough for the project.