Revisit your single keyword ad groups Photo Retouching

New forum site for read and write the discussion
farhad123

Revisit your single keyword ad groups Photo Retouching

Post by farhad123 »

Some people like single keyword ad groups for the control it gives them to match the perfect ad to the perfect keyword. While SKAGs can sometimes offer this Photo Retouching control, if you're relying on exact match keywords in multiple single keyword ad groups, there may be a bigger case against SKAGs at the moment. As these keywords match even more search terms and compete more, you'll likely have a lot more work to do to adapt to this change. If possible, now might be a good time to break away from SKAGs, even if it's just for your exact keywords. Photo Retouching This isn't the first time Google has changed the way we vet our keywords and I'd be shocked if it was the last.

Yet very few advertisers seem to be Photo Retouching celebrating Google's recent announcement. We're all set for a lot of new traffic in October, and figuring out the value of that new traffic will take some diligence. Update: How does the exact match update impact your accounts? I tracked the results of over 16,000 advertisers to see the impact of this update on Google ad accounts. Learn more about my results and what you need to do in your account after the exact match update here. Some people like single keyword ad groups for the control it Photo Retouching gives them to match the perfect ad to the perfect keyword. While SKAGs can sometimes offer this control, if you're relying on exact match keywords in multiple single keyword ad groups, there may be a bigger case against SKAGs at the moment.

As these keywords match even more search Photo Retouching terms and compete more, you'll likely have a lot more work to do to adapt to this change. If possible, now might be a good time to break away from SKAGs, even if it's just for your exact keywords. This isn't the first time Google has changed the way we vet our keywords and I'd be shocked if it was the last. Yet very few advertisers seem to be celebrating Google's recent announcement. Photo Retouching We're all set for a lot of new traffic in October, and figuring out the value of that new traffic will take some diligence. Update: How does the exact match update impact your accounts? I tracked the results of over 16,000 advertisers to see the impact of this update on Google ad accounts. Learn more about my results and what you need to do in your account after the exact match update here.