Case Study: How a Corporate Consultant Built a Thriving Business with Content

Targeted phone number list from here in discuss
Jannat12

Case Study: How a Corporate Consultant Built a Thriving Business with Content

Post by Jannat12 »

Case Study: How a Corporate Consultant Built a Thriving Business with Content When I met Jen Waak at a group dinner for women bloggers during the South by Southwest conference, I was impressed with her warm, engaging personality. Then she stood up from the table and (with Sonia Simone’s help) demonstrated what a good kettlebell swing technique looked like — and I noticed what an amazing athlete she is, as well! Jen is a smart entrepreneur with a much-needed message. What she teaches is simple, yet powerful — that just because we sit behind desks all day doesn’t mean we can’t also take good care of our bodies, and do everything we can do stay healthy and pain-free. Let’s dig into Jen’s entrepreneurial story, and find out how agile content creation helped her discover her calling, built her audience, and turned her niche blog into a thriving business … Beth Hayden: What’s your site and what do you write about?

Jen Waak: Keyboard Athletes is for Phone Number List people who spend way too much time in front of their computers. They’re looking for some simple ways improve their productivity and energy levels by taking care of their bodies — but don’t necessarily have a lot of time to put into it. As a recovering management consultant turned entrepreneur, I’m all-too-familiar with this phenomenon, at both the corporate and individual level. I write about health and fitness from the perspective that it doesn’t have to be nearly as complex or time-consuming as people make it out to be.

Minutes a day can make a huge difference. I’m also from the camp that there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all. I work within a pragmatic and non-dogmatic framework that I call the Energy Bank, that everyone can thrive in. Rule #1 is: there are no rules. Beth: Who is your audience and how do you serve them? Was there a pressing problem you were trying to solve? Jen: My readers all share the common goal of seeking practical and efficient ways to better manage their personal energy stores, but that is really where the commonalities end. My primary readers are individuals in corporate settings, as well as entrepreneurs and solopreneurs.