How to Use Automation Real Estate Photo Editing

New forum site for read and write the discussion
naim@

How to Use Automation Real Estate Photo Editing

Post by naim@ »

Proctor and Gamble (P&G) recently announced that it cut its digital Real Estate Photo Editing advertising by $200 million in 2017. While that's a drop in the bucket from their $7.1 billion annual advertising budget, it's significant news because it goes against what we're used to in digital marketing, where budgets have continued to increase as consumers spend more time online. P&G said some digital spending has been largely wasted. P&G Chief Brand Officer Marc Pritchard worries about digital ad clutter, ad fraud and Real Estate Photo Editing brand safety issues on platforms like YouTube, according to the Wall Street Journal. Where he sees a problem, I see an opportunity.

The beauty of online ads is that they can be targeted in unique ways Real Estate Photo Editing not possible in traditional media, and the results are highly measurable. So, with the right tools and technology, smart advertisers can place their ads where they drive results and weed out placements that don't. I'm going to share a code here that anyone can use to create their own brand protection solution for YouTube ads. Advertising Continue reading below A Solution for YouTube Brand Safety P&G has specific concerns regarding ads on YouTube. Last April, The Guardian reported that ads were sometimes shown alongside inappropriate user content. But rather Real Estate Photo Editing than shutting down YouTube ads altogether and giving up the ability to connect with millions of engaged consumers, I shared an AdWords script to automate a system that weeds out ads next to potentially offensive videos. It's based on an idea I got from Kris Belau of Firewood Marketing.

This script finds the number of thumbs up and thumbs down of a video so you Real Estate Photo Editing can automate adding a downvote when a certain downvote threshold is reached. According to Belau, this type of automation helped identify a few hundred low-quality videos while reducing overall campaign volume by only about 5%. Firewood has also been successful in using this code to find brand-safe, high-performing channels to target directly assuming that if a channel is hosting a good video, it's likely to have Real Estate Photo Editing other high-quality videos as well, a assumption which so far has proven to be true. Advertising Continue reading below Automation changes the role of Human PPC Pro With AdWords scripts, custom automation is within reach of virtually any advertiser.