7 Creative Ways to Monetize Bundled

New forum site for read and write the discussion
joy2022

7 Creative Ways to Monetize Bundled

Post by joy2022 »

Podcasts are a great way to connect with your audience, grow your Bundled brand, and develop a recognized authority within your niche. But they can also make your money - as long as you know how to monetize your show. If you're new to podcasting, check out seven strategies for making money from your podcast. Add them to your arsenal as your show grows, even if you don't yet have enough viewers to make these strategies work. And if you've already done podcasting with enough viewers, join us. Click here to download the free guide now.

We've helped Fortune 500 companies, venture-backed start-ups, Bundled and companies like you grow faster . Get free consultation Strategy . 1: Podcast Ads Well, this may not be exactly "creative", but it's definitely worth mentioning at the top of this list. If you want to make money from podcasts, try accepting an advertiser who pays to market your product to your viewers. If you've heard of a Tim Ferriss show, he knows that there's usually a pre-roll ad section at the beginning of the podcast, and post-roll ads appear after the show (the last thing I know is). He didn't) (I don't have a mid-roll advertising section, but it's possible if you want to increase revenue). So let's say your current average CPM, or CPM, is about $ 30. Tim could order a CPM of at least $ 50, given how popular his Bundled show is.

I don't know the number of recent downloads, but at the end of 2016 Tim posted the following graph on his blog to celebrate the download threshold exceeding 100 million. 100 meters general stats released syndication libsyn The average number of Tim downloads in September, October, and November is 5,303,851 per month. Also, Tim publishes one podcast a week on average, so you can divide that number by four and assume that Bundled each episode he produces will be downloaded at least 1,325,962 times.